Sport Contact USA is here to help you become more marketable to U.S. College soccer coaches with the hopes of being formally recruited and offered a roster spot on their team. If you choose to become a year-round client, you will work directly with CEO Jason Higgins who has coached college soccer at NCAA Division I Southern Methodist University, University of Dayton, Rutgers University and College of the Holy Cross. He has also coached NCAA Division II, III and NAIA and has a comprehensive understanding of the college soccer landscape and how to best help your child. His contacts, college experience, recruiting knowledge and financial aid background provides you with a complete understanding of this complex process. This expertise will give you the tools to negotiate with coaches and hopefully become recruited from your school of choice. We only focus on the sport of soccer unlike other companies that spread themselves to every sport. Your contact person with other companies will most likely not have the level of college coaching experience and typically are individuals that just graduated college. At the end of the day, we want to guide you to make the right decision for your family and give you the individual attention you deserve! Here are the colleges our soccer clients have committed to:
NCAA DIVISION I: North Carolina State, Santa Clara, American University (2), Providence College (2), California Baptist University, University of Georgia, Oklahoma State University (2), Notre Dame, Virginia Tech (2), Bradley University, Detroit Mercy (2), University of Las Vegas, UW Green Bay (2), United States Naval Academy, High Point University, St. Bonaventure, Florida State, Kent State, Elon University, Murray State, Central Connecticut State University, Georgia Southern, Temple University, James Madison University, University of Delaware, Wright State University, Oral Roberts, Stetson University, Florida Atlantic University (2), Missouri Southern State University, Alabama State University, Wofford University, UMASS Amherst, University of Idaho
NCAA DIVISION II: Adams State University, Assumption College, University of Findlay, Chowan University, Catawba College, Walsh University, Southern New Hampshire University, University of Pittsburgh Johnstown, Northwest Nazarene University
NCAA DIVISION III: Williams College (2), Hobart and William Smith, Denison University, Berry College, Muhlenberg College (2), Skidmore College, Drew University, Wittenberg University, Messiah College, Westminster College, Eastern University, University of Lynchburg (3), Union College, Washington College, SUNY Brockport, Southwestern College, Christopher Newport, Johnson and Wales, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Thiel College, Hanover College, Emmanuel College, Mary Hardin Baylor, Western Connecticut State University, Salisbury University, SUNY Morrisville, Franklin College, Northland College, University of Puget Sound, Elmira College, Illinois Institute of Technology, Stevenson University, University of Scranton, Kings College
NAIA: University of the Southwest, University of British Columbia, Avila University, Aquinas College, Robert Morris University
This is a premier service! Once you have enrolled with Sport Contact USA College Recruiting Service, we can provide you with the following assistance and guidance throughout your recruiting process:
- One on one phone interview with a staff member of Sport Contact USA to assess your standard of athletic and academic accomplishments
- A general overview of the college application and recruiting process
- Offer of enrollment into Sport Contact USA to those candidates that we feel are suitable for college admittance and athletic participation
- General access to college coaches of your profile through Sport Contact USA website
- Permission to post an athletic video for college coaches to view
- Review of your top 5 college interests
- Tips on how to speak and negotiate with college coaches
- Explanation of the “tricks of the trade” that college coaches utilize to recruit players “on the cheap”
- General guidance with the creation of your athletic and academic resume for college coaches to evaluate
- Guide you through the video making process and inform you what college coaches want to see
- Direct email marketing of your profile to college coaches within your sport
- Overview of the Financial Aid process and its’ relationship with scholarships
- General guidance with Standardized Test taking and its’ relationships with athletic scholarships
- Tools and tips of how to make yourself marketable to college coaches and educational establishments
- Strategies of communication with college coaches, admissions counselors, and other college personal
- Tips on how to speak and negotiate with college coaches to achieve the highest scholarship offer possible.
- Detailed explanation of FAFSA and other financial aid questions
- Information regarding SAT, ACT & TOEFL test importance
- Tips on how to make an athletic/academic resume
- Suggestions with preseason preparation
- Overview of expectations that college coaches have upon arrival of preseason
- Constant guidance through the recruiting stages!
- Guidance with Student Visa’s and other International Student issues – For International Athletes Only
- Not all services listed are provided to all athletes because each athlete's situation is different.
Please contact Jason Higgins directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 756-1150 to be provided with the fee structure.